[meteorite-list] AD; wisconsin slices - was $60 per gram AD

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 19:15:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all, an update to my AD.
All samples I had available have been sold or are on hold.

Joe's stone is an awesome find.
Since I have known Joe, he has been wanting and wishing for a local fall he could go to.
He got his wish with the WI fall. This was for him as the Whetstone was for Jack.
It was meant to be.
Joe had his kids with him and together, his wish came true.
That alone is enough of a story make his find worth more then any hammer, or any other stone found from this fall.
"The Kerchner Stone" is a sample to be had for any collection as it is shows as an example that wishes do come true.
I will be getting one, even though I have some already... just for the story behind it.

Hope everyone is good!

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682