[meteorite-list] AD; wisconsin slices

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 20:27:50 -0500

Im takin orders for slices from the 332 gram "kerchner stone".

If you are looking for a specific sized slice or part slice, you can put in you request now. Slices will be from .5g -20g slices0 they will be very thin and most part slices over 2g will have crust. If you want an end piece I will have 2 available. Contact me off list for prices, it will be the lowest I have seen offered. You can request slices larger than 20 if you want.
I have had many people promised slices already so hurry if you want one.
Pieces will be mailed out first thing monday morning.
Best wishes
Joe kerchner