[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite Sales List

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 01:25:53 -0400

Greetings,

I currently have an email version of my Meteorite Sales List available
for those who might want to be put on this list. I usually have a lot
of nice items that most collectors won't want to miss. I have been in
this business for over 20 years and offer high quality items for good
prices. Hope to have you sign up. No spamming and I won't sell your
name. Lists come out usually once a month or so.

Please contact me off list. Thank you for your time.

AL Mitterling Mitterling Meteorites