[meteorite-list] AD 2: Wisconsin Fireball Individuals on Ebay NOW 1 and 3 day auctions

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 00:50:16 EDT

Hello list,

I've just put up two individual Wisconsin stones on eBay. One is a 1 day
auction featuring a 12.46g stone. The other is a 3 day auction featuring a
3.64g stone. Both found less than 36 hours after the fall.

http://stores.ebay.com//stevearnoldmeteorites?refid=store

I've added to the description my opinion on how cost averaging can help
protect buyers who may find that prices go down after their initial purchase.
 Some of you already use this strategy. Those of you who don't mind find
the concept thought provoking.

Steve Arnold
of Meteorite Men