[meteorite-list] News Clips DVD

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 18:51:30 -0400

I can help with this as this was what our office does in-part: the
issuance/request of licenses.

Without a license, one would indeed risk being advised they are
unlawfully exploiting copyrighted material.

In the end, it's all about the size of the endeavor and the amount of
revenue generated--and to be clear, it would be simplest if it were
non-revenue generating. To properly do this, one would advise the
content owner of the extent of distribution and expected revenues.