[meteorite-list] Wisconsin meteorites for sale

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 06:23:11 -0700

Hi Brian I don't think I have ever been involved in an argument on
this list and I wont start one here either. I am just pointing out the
standard edict that we as a group of meteorite hunters have worked out
over the past few years. When I say we I mean Steve Arnold of the
meteorite men along with myself and most every other hunter and
dealer on this list. Steve had something to say about this very same
situation when another list member from Chicago mentioned a price
while we were still in West Texas hunting. If I remember correctly
Steve Arnold of the meteorite men, was very upset when he was the one
out in the field and someone else was causing the same problem he is
now saying he must do.

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com