[meteorite-list] VERY SAD NEWS

From: abdelfattah gharrad <life19maroc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:19:12 +0000 (GMT)

Dear list members,
?
I want to inform you that Mbarek Ait El Caid was dead today I had this bad news from a friend of Rissani.
?
Mbarek is a serious and honest confidant man who helped the science in field of meteorites. the majority of meteorites that have the scientific, collectors and dealers coming? from this person.

and I think many people know Mbarek or heard about him and specialy those who have visited Morocco.
?
Mbarek is a person well experienced in meteorites. the world of meteorites has really lost a wise man and the active tillering person.
?
I do not know what to say about this person. He has a good and exellent performance. I worked with him for years.

?( INA LI ALLAH WA INA ILAYHI RAJIOUNE) we are all to GOD and to GOD we return.
?
Cheers,
Abdelfattah.