[meteorite-list] Meteorite rings - Nickel Content

From: Peter Scherff <peterscherff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:45:53 -0400

Hi,

I used to wear a solid Gibeon ring. I had no allergic reaction but the skin
near the ring turned brown. When it came time for me to get a wedding ring I
got Gibeon lined with gold. I have had no problems with it. However the
etched surface has been obliterated, I guess that I am rough on my jewelry.

Thanks,

Peter