[meteorite-list] AD/web site update Campo, Brenham, Glorieta Damascus knife and more.

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 17:30:42 -0400

Hi Mike and List,

I think I speak for many others on the List when I say that your
specimens and preparation are top notch. I have spent the last two
days slicing and polishing some stony chondrites, and it's been a lot
of work - it's been fun, and I wouldn't trade it for anything else,
but it's still a lot of work. It's a labor of love. When I think
about how much work goes into cutting, polishing, and preparing irons,
it makes me wince because I know how labor intensive irons are. And
not only the labor, but the wear and tear on saw blades, diamond
wheels, etchant, and the other expenses. Frankly, I don't fool with
irons because of the high learning curve and consumption of materials.
 I don't see how some of you guys who specialize in irons can make any
profit. Keep up the good work. Those knives look awesome. Now if I
can just convince the wife that I *need* one.... LOL

Best regards and happy huntings,

MikeG