[meteorite-list] OT eBay (was AD Time to get back to work)

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:09:57 +0000 (UTC)

Oh,,,,, thanks a lot Doug. Now I have 6 watchers on this cheap item.!

On a side note, because of this listing, I made a $2200- sale off of my website. Having my ebay name (catchafallingstar.com) correspond with my website name has had it's benefits over the years. Ebay does not allow .com names anymore but I was grandfathered in. My 12 year anniversary is coming up next month.

There are many complaints about ebay but it would be very difficult to gain the type of exposure anywhere else that ebay provides. My accounting over the years confirms this.

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/