[meteorite-list] AD: auctions - oriented Sikhote-Alin w/ Stamp, Taza, Henbury, Gibeon Crystal, Campo, Moldavite, LDG more....

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <leighannedelray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 19:15:05 -0700

Hi all,

I have auctions up that will be ending on Sunday night.

I have a lovely oriented Sikhote-Alin with a Sikhote-Alin Stamp - unused - mint:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sikhote-Alin-Iron-Meteorite-collectible-Russian-Stamp_W0QQitemZ260475392854QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca58b1356&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Also, a nice little Taza:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NICE-ORIENTED-Taza-Iron-Meteorite-rollover-lips-NWA-859_W0QQitemZ250496748326QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a52c50b26&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

And a cute little Henbury that looks like it has a finger sticking up
saying "We're number one"

http://cgi.ebay.com/Henbury-Iron-Meteorite-Australia-Complete-Individual-NR_W0QQitemZ260475391882QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca58b0f8a&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

And a super cute little Gibeon Crystal here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gibeon-Iron-Meteorite-Crystal-Complete-Individual-NR_W0QQitemZ250496747476QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a52c507d4&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

And there are many others, Libyan desert glass, Moldavite, Fulgurite,
Campo, Mundrabilla and much more, they can all be seen here:

http://shop.ebay.com/callistodesigns/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

I hope all of those links work and are right, I never know with this
list, sometimes I see these e-mails I send out and sometimes, they are
just lost in cyber space, and they never appear in the inbox, it is a
mystery really..

Anyway, Have a good night my meteorite fellas (and gals),

Leigh Anne DelRay
www.CallistoImages.com