[meteorite-list] AD - Introducing the Enigma Stone

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:59:48 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I would like to take this opportunity to announce
a new meteorite referred to as "The Enigma Stone." The provisional name is NWA
5743. I have no idea what the Nom Com will call this fantastic meteorite since it contains portions
of at least 3 different achondrites, seemingly unrelated!

I listed all 6 of the Enigma Stone specimens at once, check it out.

The Enigma Stone:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200382579120
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200382580991
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140345201373
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140345202003
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140345202846
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200382586133

I also have several excellent auctions that are due to end tomorrow
afternoon. Thousands of dollars worth of material was loaded and started at
just 99 cents while others have the make-offer option enabled.

All of these items are definitely worth a look as there is treasure
everywhere!

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

PRICE
REDUCED: NWA 2626 Martian Shergottite, MAIN MASS - DO NOT BE AFRAID TO
MAKE
AN OFFER AS I WILL SELL BELOW MY COSTS:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200374037684

RARE
MAIN MASSES:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200374036148
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200374036909
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200374037865
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200374038095
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200374038314

And
many more fine examples worth looking at can be found at this link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank
you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best
Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe