[meteorite-list] Announcement: Are You On My List?

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 10:45:13 -0700

Hi listees,

This is a presale announcement. If you're not on my mailing list, you
might want to Get On it Now! http://www.meteoritesusa.com/newsletter/

I'm getting ready to list some special items like I've never posted
before. My personal mailing list will get first dibs. I will be mailing
out to my list this evening BEFORE I mail out to the Met-List.

If you're not on my personal mailing list YOU WILL MISS OUT on some
great pieces. Brenham, Dronino, Admire, Campo del Cielo, Canyon Diablo,
Nantan, Glorieta, Seymchan, Franconia, Toluca, Taza, Muonionalusta,
Gibeon, Brahin, and some gorgeous UNWA... There will be no second chances.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA
904-236-5394

P.S. If you have questions, please contact me via email off-list or by
phone and I'll be glad to help you.