[meteorite-list] AD: Thousands In Auctions This Week! Also, A good time to make offers on Items You Have Watched For A Long Time....

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 10:30:09 -0700

Hello,

A quick note to remind folks that I have great auctions ending this
week. Please take a look. I have had a lot of watchers on a lot of
items for sometime now and if you are one of those people-feel free to
make an offer. I am looking for extra cash to buy an old collection.
Also, if you check all my auctions, you will see I have reduced some
to fly out the door!

All Auctions Here:

http://shop.ebay.com:80/merchant/meteorite-collector_W0QQLHQ5fAuctionZ1QQ

Also Here For Everything: