[meteorite-list] "Thank You Scientists!"

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 00:12:05 -0400

Hi Ed,

You asked,
"I hope you and your brother are holding on to your planetary cutting
dust -"

I have the cutting dust from every Lunar of Martian meteorite I have, I am
still waiting to use it in a special project at some point. I also have the
cutting dust from just about every achondrite I have ever cut.

I have ideas of how to use this material eventually, but am willing to
consider other's ideas.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe