[meteorite-list] AD - More Thin-Sections

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 23:27:34 EDT

Hello,

I hope you all had a very nice Labor Day weekend.
Speaking of Labor, it has been a laborious one for me. And you can see the
results on my site, another 40 or so new thin-sections, some type 3
chondrites with lots of chondrules, a couple CK, a Lodranite and an
Olivine-Diogenite with a odd texture, it looks sand-blasted! Appropriate for an NWA.

Take a look: _http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm)

And there will be many, many more thin-sections in the near future. Even
more than I ever expected to handle.
Just ask me if you would like some advanced notice.

Thanks.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com