[meteorite-list] Lunar question

From: Dennis Miller <astroroks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 10:38:04 -0500

Good Morning All... I have a rather novice question: What is the identifying
tag or indicator that differentiates a Lunar breccia basalt from a terrestrial
breccia? I have cut and examined several that I have found, and not
knowing the difference, made coasters out of them... I know you guys that
run to Morocco to purchase them, from time to time, have a good idea without
taking a lab with you....
 Thanks!
Dennis Miller

Sorry, nothing to give away, but bare with me.....
Oh, I did give one of my non-lunar coasters to Haag.