[meteorite-list] Meteorite fall in Latvia, 20 meter crater

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:21:00 -0700

Ok,

Flaming meteorite "after" impact? Really? Waiting for Superman to come
crawling out of the hole.

Didn't I ready somewhere just recently that a man picked up a piece of
space debris (England I think) a few seconds after it impacted his house
and it was hot to the touch? And that was a piece the size of a football.

Any thoughts on whether this Latvia "meteorite impact" is real or not?

Real or Fake? What's your take?

Regards,
Eric