[meteorite-list] I will be retiring from the meteorite list - so please join my sales group which I started in 2000

From: Howard Steffic <bencubbin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:10:42 -0600

Let me see if I understand this correctly, Michael. Please set me on the right track, if I am wrong.

Since you can not post your ads to this list any time you damn well please, then you are going to put them on your own mailing list and not post here at all. Even once a week? Is this your way of punishing us for complaining? We never get to see any of your ads and have to figure out on our own that all we have to do is look at your ebay store? How will we ever survive this punishment?

This kind of reminds me of grade school when a child would "take their ball and go home" if they could not make the rules.

Anyway, good Luck with your sales list. Please sign me up.

Howard Steffic