[meteorite-list] I will be retiring from the meteorite list - so please join my sales group which I started in 2000

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:51:13 -0700

Hello,

In 2000 I started a sales list and I have decided to use it again. I
have decided for many reasons to leave the meteorite list and I offer
those of you who want to continue receiving sales info please join by
clicking the link and sending a blank email. You will be signed up
automatically. My entire collection is on the verge of being sold,
but if not, I will begin the slicing and selling of all of my
meteorite material starting in January, I will be selling over 20,000
meteorite specimens and will be trying to do that from January to June
of 2010. Yes, with the slicing of my entire collection I do indeed
have over 20,000 specimens that will come onto the market. Hopefully,
the collection will sell in its whole state. It sure would save a lot
of trouble!

Anyways, if you would like to stay incontact and enjoy many great
discounted sales to come, please join my newsletter below.

Just click and send blank email

meteoritecollector-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham