[meteorite-list] One-Complaint Per Week Rule

From: dave carothers <carothersdl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 21:26:41 -0400

1) The list was owned, set up, and run by Art.

2) Art establish a "one ad per week" rule.

3) A vote? It's pointless (see 1 and 2 above)

Geez... what's so hard about showing a little respect for Art and living
within the rules he established? Personally, I respect those sellers that
abide by the rules and I'm inclined to buy from them as opposed to those who
do not. If you can't follow a simple rule in a list, I would alsways worry
about the conditions of any sale. My opinion.

Dave