[meteorite-list] Simple answer to AD "controversy"

From: Dave Gheesling <dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 21:13:11 -0400

Gary & All,
Yes indeed. But it should be noted that I'm not interested in taking sides
in the fight-to-the-death AD war nonsense...about to post one after this, in
fact (no, this will not be my second this week, as I was posting for Robert
earlier in the week). And I personally have no problem finding the delete
key. It's just that the wrong issues are being debated. It's Art Jones'
list. He has, in fact, published clear policies. Out of simple respect for
what he has provided to the international meteorite community, these
policies should be respected unless and until he modifies his position.
Period. It just doesn't get simpler than that...
All the best,
Dave
www.fallingrocks.com