[meteorite-list] Ad Ban Cho Lae part slice

From: Jack Schrader <schraderj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:06:22 -0700 (PDT)

Good evening list members,

???? I have just listed the fourth of the five lots of the fourth meteorite from Thailand, Ban Cho Lae.? I am listing the remaining four lots at the rate of approximately one per week until all gone.? This auction is for the fourth largest specimen, a .2774 gram beautiful part slice with great fusion crust along one edge and measuring approximately 12mm x 7mm giving good surface area.? This meteorite, with the exception of the first lot sold, does not exist in any private or institutional collections and is a true rarity.? I hold the main mass of 3.35 kg.? The specimens being sold were removed at the time of preparing a 20 gram sample for classification more than two years ago.? The details of this meteorite can be found in the Meteoritical Bulletin by searching "Ban Cho Lae".? Below is the eBay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160370191551

Thanks for looking and have a great evening! Jack