[meteorite-list] (No More) One-Ad Per Week Rule

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 21:02:26 -0700 (PDT)

Good summary Jason (for newbs or those like me who drop in and out of the list - I know a lot has escaped me the past few years).

I think ads are pretty easy to ignore since people are good about including "ad" in the subject line. In fact they're probably the easiest of pet peeves to avoid on the list! If only the others were that easy... So happy selling!

Clear skies!

Mark
Vail, AZ