[meteorite-list] Southern America museuns meteorite trades

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:36:38 +0200

Hi Eduardo,

does that mean, that e.g. Campos found before the end of 2007 can still be
exported from Argentina without permit?

If yes, why was Eric Twelker then attacked?

And what shall this law prevent, if all further finds, without new observed
falls, could be pre-dated by finders...

Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----