[meteorite-list] Melanie's Caldwell inclusion

From: Melanie Matthews <spacewoman2775_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 21:25:35 -0700

I'll have to think about that...maybe I'll cut away a corner containing part of the inclusion.. It's too pretty the way it is, though...

Regards
Melanie
IMCA: 2975
eBay: metmel2775
Known on SkyRock Cafe as SpaceCollector09
?
Unclassified meteorites are like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!