[meteorite-list] AD: EL3 Sale on Ebay

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 22:20:25 -0800 (PST)

I have listed more than seventy ebay auctions of Al Haggounia 001 paleo EL3. All at prices lower than you usually see and many auctions started at a penny and some large individuals to 36 kilos with lots of cheap 3 to 10 kilo ones.
See here:
http://stores.ebay.com/DEANS-COLLECTIBLES-AND-GEMSTONES__W0QQ_sidZ1598024?_nkw=el3&submit=Search
Or do a ebay search on my ebay user id AMUNRE
I have over 250 meteorites in total listed on ebay so see all my auctions for some great NWAs.
If you see some of the larger ones that you want email me and I might be able to do a better deal
Sincerely
DEAN
AMUNRE on ebay
http://www.meteoriteshop.com