[meteorite-list] Observations on Age of Carolina Bays: Paul H: Rich Murray 2009.11.15

From: Rich Murray <rmforall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 15:12:26 -0700

Re: [meteorite-list] Observations on Age of Carolina Bays: Paul H: Rich
Murray 2009.11.15
http://rmforall.blogspot.com/2009_11_01_archive.htm
Sunday, November 15, 2009
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/astrodeep/message/32

Hello all,

I am very appreciative of Paul's conscientious, careful
contributions, based on civility, reason, and public evidence.

Will there be many confirmations of ET markers in classic
Carolina Bays? And in similar clusters in many parts of the
world?

Will a single place and time be found for a single or multiple
sources, or multiple sources with multiple places and times?

Are data already available for mineral elements and isotopes
at classic and possible Carolina Bay type craters?

I find cracked, broken, overturned, and tossed bedrocks
up to 2 m size at many craters near Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Many of these rocks have white, grey, greenish, red-brown,
and black glazes or coatings, from 0.1 to 10 cm thick, even
curled around the edge of bedrock layers for 10 cm,
often with rough surface textures with little wind or water
erosion.

Also ordinary white quartz rocks up to 20 cm, glazed on one
side with what appears as 0.2 to 3 cm melted quartz,
sometimes with a yellow tinge.

And 3 m thick level sandstone layers, exposed roadcuts
about 30 m above the landscape, that have up to 10 cm white
and gray mineral layers that appear to have been plastered on
the vertical surfaces.

I will glad to show visitors my samples, and to give tours of
accessible sites -- many right beside public roads.

I will be happy to search for sites with Google Earth for free
within 80 km of any location, so they can be studied by those
who live near the center coordinates.

Best, Rich Murray

exact Carolina Bay crater locations, RB Firestone, A West, et al,
two YD reviews, 2008 June, 2009 Nov, also 3
upcoming abstracts: Rich Murray 2009.11.14
http://rmforall.blogspot.com/2009_11_01_archive.htm
Saturday, November 14, 2009
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/astrodeep/message/31

nanodiamond evidence for 12,900 BP Clovis extinction impact,
Santa Rosa Island, discussion on Scientific American website,
Carolina Bay type craters east of Las Vegas, NM:
Rich Murray 2009.09.15
http://rmforall.blogspot.com/2009_06_01_archive.htm
Friday, July 24, 2009
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AstroDeep/28

widespread Carolina Bay type craters from Clovis comet
12,900 Ya BP? -- 0.7 M long NS crater with fractured
red sandstone on SW rim, CR C 53A, 20 miles E of
Las Vegas, NM: Rich Murray 2009.06.08
http://rmforall.blogspot.com/2009_06_01_archive.htm
Monday, June 8, 2009
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AstroDeep/27