[meteorite-list] Desert glass purchase

From: Paul G. Spears <pgspears_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 22:59:25 -0700

Hi, all:
I am looking for some desert glass. Single piece of 200 grams m/l, good
quality, in "as-found" condition. Please include shipping costs in price.
Please respond off-line, with pics if you have them now or can provide them
later. I will deal with private parties or with any dealers who are
supportive of newbies. I have checked out the pieces on eBay. Let me know
if you are currently advertising a piece you are offering for sale there and
I will check out that picture and description.
Keep looking up!
Paul G. Spears
IMCA #3272