[meteorite-list] Re Newbies

From: Pete Shugar <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 23:41:16 -0600

I have sat by and watched a lot of venom be injected into this good list.
It exists to further the hobby and dealers that supply the hobby with high
grade
honest new meteorites so we can spend our dwindling cash on them to get our
daily fix.

Howard, it is plain to see that you are out for only #1 (you) so get off
your
high hobby horse and leave those of us who are trying to learn from those
who would help us to further our knowledge, alone.

I am so glad that there are those that do help us, both of the Hupe's, Mike
B,
Gary Fujihara, Dave G, Mike G, Rob Wesel, even Mike Farmer as gruff as he is
still takes the time to throw a bone of knowledge to the newbie, Michael
Cottingham.
I'm quite sure I have left out about 30 or so of people of outstanding
character, please
accept my apologies.

Recently, we have lost some of the really big guns, Norton, Wallace and
several others
that I can't remember their names right this second.

And then there are those that have left the list because of the insistent on
argueing
first foremost and always with someone either learning from someone that is
disliked by
another list member.

GO AWAY, WE DON'T NEED ARGUMENTIVE PEOPLE, WE NEED HELP,
THIS IS WHY WE ASK FOR HELP.

In a nutshell, if your comment isn't helpful, please (how can I say this
kindly)
SHUT UP.
Pete IMCA 1733