[meteorite-list] Best ways to send payments - BEATING A DEAD HORSEIs toMorocco

From: Howard Steffic <bencubbin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:35:59 -0700

My point is, and perhaps you can explain why......... Any meteorite dealer or professional hunter should teach anybody how be a competitor?

Do you think McDonalds would teach you how to run a restaurant?

The logic that is used by some of these newbies is what is moronic. I don't hunt or sell but if I did, I wouldn't expect anyone to teach me how to be a competitor.

Respectfully yours.....

Howard Steffic