[meteorite-list] Pairings/ scaring people

From: Abdelaziz Alhyane <abdelaziz_alhyane_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:11:36 -0800 (PST)

Dear list members,

The subjest was " why to scary people from buying meteorites direcly from Morocco" as I said before, if a Moroccan stole you, tell it in the list and we will help to refund you publicaly, but to tell collectors that moroccans are robbers and you keep buying from them, that is crazy.
 How about if I buy a 1kg lunar stone from a very poor man lives in a tent worths $100 and wear $2 for $7000 and sell it for thousands of dollars, wouldn't I feel guilty if I do not help this person atleast $10k as a bonus he worths, what about If I buy from you a lunar and tell you if turns out to be something good ( not mention LUNAR) and when it is a lunar I do not give you that bonus, what about if I got a lunar sample from you and tell you it's a eucrite and then send someone else to buy it from you for the price eucrites, how about if I buy pairings material without sending a sample for pairings and tell people to not do that?
 Dear collectors, is there anyone of you who has been treated by sending a lunar sample and after getting the main stone different, if so, please tell us and we can discuss and see how to help you.

About the total known weight TKW, it is impossible to know the exact TKW of the NWA finds, we have not access to most strewnfields, even in our western sahara we can not move as we like because of militaries and mines areas, only Touareg have access to these dangerous places, if the nomad get me a good stone, I would spend a lot of money to reach him and ask him to go back to the place the first stone was found in, i have to give him additional money, nomads are not experts hunters, they only use their eyes and hunting takes months, i would be lucky if the other deals do not know about my stone, if they do, they would send their nomads friends to the area and this is the reason why many paired stones are shown by different dealers. when the first stone discovered, the buyer asks if this is the only stone available, I honestly say YES, but we are still hunting ( how would i know if it is the only one available or not, I think i need to ask the stone
 itself, how many sisters you have?!). most planetaries come from Algeria, the only strewnfield we have accecc to is sikssou, missour and anwal. if you want to have a large lunar in your collection, go ahead buy it and get it classified, if you want to cut and sell, aslo get it classified, I myself, if I have a paired lunar, I would sell it unclassified lunar with guarantee, i don't need to steale your money and I don't LOVE money, I only want what my stone worths, I'm always doing my best and some nomads and dealers caused me problems and I solve them by losing money but not a friend who trusted me and send me big cash, I am still young but learned enough to play with me. I love meteorites and like to have lot of friends and improve my knwolege, I am positive with everybody, I don't try breake Moroccans, american or europeans.
This is how I see things, if I'm wrong, please let me know and thanks in advance.
Have a wonderful evening
Aziz