[meteorite-list] Full time meteorite people.

From: Ausgangspunkt Erde <newsletter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:04:51 +0100

Hi Greg and all.
I locate the fall area. And I find meteorites. That's my job.
I have researched in this year four meteorite falls here in Europe and at
two falls I was successful.

More information here:
www.erfm.eu

Best wishes from Germany
Thomas Grau

European Research Center for Fireballs and Meteorites

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----