[meteorite-list] National Geographic Channel - Naked Science:Countdown to Impact

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:38:15 -0500

Hi Richard,

A huge, "Congratulations" to you for initially discovering 2008 TC3!! It is
truly an amazing story of asteroid discovery, followed by recovered
meteorites from when the asteroid fell to earth. Another "Congratulations"
goes to all who helped track it through earth's atmosphere and then into the
Sudanese desert where the meteorites were recovered. Great job all!!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection