[meteorite-list] Best ways to send payments from Canada to Morocco?

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 05:50:41 -0800

Hi Melanie, All,

At this time I don't see myself buying stones directly from a Moroccan dealer but there may come a time when I would be tempted to. I hope the more experienced meteorite buyers would share knowledge on "How to," pitfalls to avoid and any advice other than, "carefully."

Mel, I'm a bit confused by your post. You said you sent a check but it sounded like you didn't figure in the shipping costs? Also because you sent a check, the seller doesn't accept PayPal or an International money order? How does one then pay for stones in Morocco?

Carl