[meteorite-list] buzz coulee availability

From: Melanie Matthews <spacewoman2775_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 13:31:59 -0800

 <4AF5A8CC.7050102 at rogers.com>

> I have a broken end piece with a large exposed face that
> sat in the open for about 6 months and you would not believe how fresh
> it looks. Beautiful brecciation and large chondrules.

Do you live in a dry climate?=20

Cheers=20
-----------
Melanie
IMCA: 2975
eBay: metmel2775
Known on SkyRock Cafe as SpaceCollector09

Unclassified meteorites are like a box of chocolates... you never know what=
 you're gonna get!

> Date: Sat=2C 7 Nov 2009 12:05:16 -0500
> From: tett at rogers.com
> To: stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
> CC: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
> Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] buzz coulee availability
>
> Steve=2C
>
> If you had some patients you too could have some Buzzard Coulee. It is
> just about a 6 month wait and in the grand scheme of things this is not
> that long. I have 7 stones which will clear in early January and all
> going to Europenas. There are also many more that will clear early next
> year from other Candians. All with papers that will make them more
> valuable to the person who gets them.
>
> There is more available and I will gladly help you acquire some but it
> will take time. Last I checked cost was about $15/gm but it may have
> gone up.
>
> Buzzard Coulee is a beautiful meteorite and most pieces show little to
> no weathering. I have a broken end piece with a large exposed face that
> sat in the open for about 6 months and you would not believe how fresh
> it looks. Beautiful brecciation and large chondrules.
>
> Patients Steve. You will find that your meteorite collecting will be
> much more enjoyable if you slow down and take your time. Enjoy the
> wonderful stones you have now and slowly grow your collection with
> pieces that are worth having and keeping.
>
> Cheers!
>
> tett
>

> steve arnold wrote:
>> Good morning list.TGIF!!! Hey I was wondering if there are any USA colle=
cters that have received more than 1 piece of buzz coulee=2Cwith those expo=
rt papers=2Cwhich I disdain=2Chave any forsale?6 months to a year to wait f=
or those things have made it just not worth collecting that fall.From the p=
ieces I've seen it is a great stoney fall to have.But there is always LEGAL=
 BS to have to wade thru.Please off list if you have any if not=2Chey I tri=
ed.Have a great day and weekend all.
>> Steve R. Arnold=2C Chicago!!

                                              =20