[meteorite-list] buzz coulee availability

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 12:05:16 -0500

Steve,

If you had some patients you too could have some Buzzard Coulee. It is
just about a 6 month wait and in the grand scheme of things this is not
that long. I have 7 stones which will clear in early January and all
going to Europenas. There are also many more that will clear early next
year from other Candians. All with papers that will make them more
valuable to the person who gets them.

There is more available and I will gladly help you acquire some but it
will take time. Last I checked cost was about $15/gm but it may have
gone up.

Buzzard Coulee is a beautiful meteorite and most pieces show little to
no weathering. I have a broken end piece with a large exposed face that
sat in the open for about 6 months and you would not believe how fresh
it looks. Beautiful brecciation and large chondrules.

Patients Steve. You will find that your meteorite collecting will be
much more enjoyable if you slow down and take your time. Enjoy the
wonderful stones you have now and slowly grow your collection with
pieces that are worth having and keeping.

Cheers!

tett