[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - November 6, 2009

From: ensoramanda at ntlworld.com <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 17:50:47 +0000

Hi Svend,

Unfortunately did not get the chance on our action packed tour of China to get any shots of other meteorite collections....not the easiest of places to track them down...but Shanghai Island does have an interesting story.

Still not got around to doing any more research on the Taza 'artifact' although it always cases a stir when exhibited. Now that piece would have an interesting story to tell if the dating of it's fall and use as a tool could be confirmed. Did you ever track down anything else about the actual finder which you mentioned you had a record have?