[meteorite-list] Whetstone Mountains monograph ORDER page issue

From: Sean T. Murray <stm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 11:51:09 -0500

Folks,

I fixed the issue that gmail, aol, and yahoo email people were seeing with
the monograph order form. Turns out that GoDaddy filters emails that are
"From" those domains... even though the order form is on a GoDaddy server!
Thanks GoDaddy! :-(

I found a work-around. I also added a carbon copy so that from now on, you
will get a copy of the order form in your email inbox.

Sorry for the hassle,
Sean.