[meteorite-list] Whetstone Mountains monograph ORDER page issue

From: Dave Gheesling <dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 10:23:26 -0500

A few of you have had problems submitting orders through the web interface
at www.fallingrocks.com/whetstoneazmonograph It has just come to my
attention that GoDaddy, for reasons unknown, is currently blocking email
addresses from AOL, Yahoo! & gmail accounts. I have no idea why, but
apologies for the inconvenience while we sort that one out.

Also, FYI, monograph's 1 - 50 are now all taken, and over half of the 51 -
97 block are gone as well. Any forthcoming orders with a preference for
number should include multiple options for number choice in the event of
duplication.

Thanks, and all best,

Dave Gheesling
IMCA #5967