[meteorite-list] More Rarities Ending eBay - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 19:27:00 -0500

Dear List Members,

Another week, and another selection of excellent rare meteorite auctions
ending tomorrow, (Wednesday, Nov. 4th). All of the desirables; Lunars,
Martians, Angrites, Brachinites, Lodranites, Diogenites, Howardites,
Witnessed Falls, Irons... the list goes on. To see all that are currently on
eBay, please click here: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvault

There are some still at the low opening price, Bargains will be had,
Collectors will be Happy, and I am even more happy to bring these to you!

Thank you for bidding and/or looking!!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe