[meteorite-list] Ash Creek the most expensive ordinary chondrite?þ

From: Melanie Matthews <spacewoman2775_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 11:27:11 -0800

 <SNT117-W402EC81AB743452994ABA9D2B20 at phx.gbl>

Hello list.
Thank you all for your input!

I've been thinking have there been accounts of people selling NWA material and passing them off as rare/historic or recent falls?

Melanie
IMCA: 2975
eBay: metmel2775
Known on SkyRock Cafe as SpaceCollector09

Unclassified meteorites are like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!