[meteorite-list] AD - Ebay items ending today

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 10:15:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all, hope everyone is doing well.
I have several ebay items up for sale currently, 2 of the NWA 4734 Lunar samples for sale end today. These Lunar are priced to sell, you will have a hard time finding nice quality Lunar at this price.

I also have some L'Aigle, Tatahouine, Allende, NWA 5480 and many other Achondrites listed, all at reasonable prices with some auctions starting at only 1 penny!

You can see what I have for sale here: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZstar_wars_coiiectorQQhtZ-1

Several people have purchased some of the NWA 4734 Lunar from me and have been very pleased with it! Dont miss out on your chance to pick some up at the very reasonable price I am asking ($200 or more below market value)

Greg C.
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com