[meteorite-list] DOCUMENTED people being hit - Listeners Correct Auctioneer About Meteorite History

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 07:38:15 -0400

Add Thailand's Chiang Khan to the list. A fisherman was struck as
reported in the original abstract.

By the way, an absolutely superlative Chiang Khan specimen is being
offered in this weekend's auction at Heritage. It's so
extraordinarily well oriented it looks like an australite (flanged
button tektite) without the flange.

Check this out....

http://historical.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=6016&Lot_No=41195