[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite Deals: Premium NWA End Cuts, Slices & 869

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:00:25 -0700

Hi Listees and Meteorite Mongers,

This weeks sale is better than ever. Better hurry on this one though.
Due to the nature of this sale I cannot not hold any pieces. First come
first served.

These pieces are priced to move fast! Gorgeous Premium NWA End Cuts:
1312.1 grams of end cuts and slices of premium NWA chondrites. These I
usually sell for .60/g to $1/g or more. Sale price is as low as .30/g.
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/nwa/

Don't forget to check out the NWA 869 I have on sale as well. I have
some awesome great bulk deals and super low prices. The more you buy the
more you'll save. Prices as low as .20/g for bulk lots.

There's some really good whole and almost whole 90% to 100% crusted
individuals as well. http://www.meteoritesusa.com/nwa-869.htm I'll be
adding more throughout the week and have some really nice choice hand
picked stones (90% to 100% whole) that will be in lots of 50 and 100
grams. If you just want to buy the whole bunch and save me the trouble
of bagging them up email me and I'll send you photos of the whole lot.
Price is .50/g and I have about 1.6 kilos of them available. Not to
mention the very nicely "dry" crusted pieces. These whole and fragmented
specimens exhibit wonderful dry and crackly looking crust. Certainly not
your ordinary 869. These are .60/g but if you buy all 1222 grams I'll
drop that by 50% to .30/g.

Photos available upon request.

Shipping is $7 for up to 1 kilo in the USA. International customers
please contact me for a quote.

--
Regards,
Eric Wichman