[meteorite-list] NWA 4301 Specimens, Zaklodzie-Like AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 14:37:08 -0400

Dear List Members,

As promised, please find below the limited amount of specimens of NWA 4301,
the new Zaklodzie-Like Ungrouped Enstatite-rich Achondrite. I have seen
Zaklodzie currently selling from $120.00-250.00/g. NWA 4301 has a low TKW of
just 685 grams, while Zaklodzie has a TKW of a whopping 8.68 kilos, making
my NWA 4301 offering an exceptional deal!

In case you did not see my earlier post with the description and
classification of NWA 4301, I have loaded on eBay the four smallest
specimens from which you can see this information, all started at just 99
cents! Please see links at the end of the available specimens list below.

NWA 4301 Upgrouped Enstatite (all measurements are in millimeters):

276g Main Mass
84 x 36 x 40
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4301/dsc00001.jpg
25.4g cs (SOLD)
84 x 35 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4301/dsc00003.jpg
24.9g cs (SOLD)
83 x 35 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4301/dsc00004.jpg
24.5g cs
83 x 35 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4301/dsc00005.jpg
23.5g cs
83 x 35 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4301/dsc00006.jpg
22.8g cs
81 x 35 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4301/dsc00007.jpg
22.7g cs
80 x 35 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4301/dsc00008.jpg
21.6g cs
83 x 35 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4301/dsc00009.jpg
19.6g cs
77 x 33 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4301/dsc00010.jpg
19g cs (polished both sides)
82 x 35 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4301/dsc00011.jpg
18.8g cs
74 x 33 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4301/dsc00012.jpg
18.7g cs
78 x 34 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4301/dsc00013.jpg
17.5g cs
70 x 33 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4301/dsc00014.jpg
13.7g cs
63 x 31 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4301/dsc00015.jpg
9.5g cs (SOLD)
57 x 31 x 1.75
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4301/dsc00016.jpg
3.3g cs (SOLD)
50 x 29 x 1
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4301/dsc00017.jpg

cs - complete slice
Pricing: $75.00/g slices, $55.00/g Main Mass (or negotiable if it does not
sell).

Here is a list of the four smallest specimens, which are currently on eBay,
started at just 99 cents!!
682mg Polished End Cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=350182578945
324mg Polished End Cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=350182577770
276mg unPolished Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170314599751
134mg Polished Fragment
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170314593320

Thank you for considering these! This is all that is available of NWA 4301,
once they are gone, there will be no more!

I also have a number of eBay auctions ending tomorrow which include a number
of achondrites, Lunar, Martian and even a Park Forest "Garza" Impact kit
(March 26th will be six years since Park Forest fell!!).

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection