[meteorite-list] time to say good bye

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:59:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hello folks. I will be brief and to the point.Because of the economy,bills piling up,and no job in sight,I have decided to put up a bunch of my meteorites for sale.I have 2 pages up on my website chicagometeorites.net/.Also this will be my final post to the list.After 10 years I am going away from it all.There is to much going on that will permit me to keep up this fine hobby.I also made a commitment to my wife that this would be final and so it shall. Once my sale is done my website will come down and I will susseed from this list.I have made alot of friends and a few not so friends along the way.But I will be forever grateful to all whom I have met.Also shipping will be extra as well.Again,this is steve arnold from Chicago signing off for good.
?
Steve R.Arnold No#1!,Chicago!
<a rel="nofollow"></a>