[meteorite-list] West, Texas Photo Journal and Personal Wrap-up

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 23:38:12 +0100

Hi Geoff,

thanks for your West/Texas photo report. It's simply great to know some
crazy folks like you & your compagnons out there. As long as there are some
people walking mile for mile, day for day and even for weeks, marking
extended patterns of straight lines with their feet on the surface and
looking for little stones which might have been fallen from sky - as long as
you meteorite hunting fools continue doing your job, something will somehow
be well done on this planet (perhaps except for some more problems for
farmers and land owners ;-)

Suzanne's stone: as extraordinary as Susan's house
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHzDO_KIemo

Best regards from Germany,

Matthias

going over to Susan's house