[meteorite-list] Marching Hammers - Business and Marketing

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 10:11:30 -0700

Gilmer,
I did not see anyone attacking Blood. I will tell you that my short list of dealers I would recommend is headed by Blood. Others include in no particular order; Black, Notkin, Pitt, Garcia, Arnold #1, Kachinka, Miller, Reeds, Bruno. Gheesling,Grossman. just to name the stand outs that have treated me personally well.

My vote for best Scientist still working with us is Ted Bunch. Korotev comes close.
Carl Esparza
IMCA 5829
Meteoritemax