[meteorite-list] Dam Hammer

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:49:13 -0700

Eric, I don't know what you agree with but I sell with 100% honesty. I have no west to sell. I do not see how it serves Mike Farmer to rant like this. I am (was) a good customer of his. I have many meteorites from him. I think he must be crazy. Like you said . you are not stupid. You are not going to buy into this Hammer crap. Good for you. I don't either. I collect based on material. I don't even need another ordinary chondrite. from West or East or places between.
Carl Esparza
IMCA 5829